WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE ME
Deciding which lawyer can meet your legal needs is difficult. Hiring the right lawyer can make all the difference when it comes to resolving your case successfully. The following is why you should choose me.
Experience counts for a lot. This may be your first time in a lawsuit, but it definitely isn’t mine:
- I have been a litigation lawyer for twenty-one years.
- I have negotiated hundreds of settlements.
- I have had more than a dozen trials.
The last point, in particular, is very important. This may surprise you, but many litigation lawyers have never taken a case to trial. This is a significant weakness because it often leads an opponent to question whether or not that lawyer can take the case to trial and, by extension, whether or not that lawyer should be taken seriously in settlement negotiations. After all, if you don’t think an opponent can take the case to trial, then why pay a significant settlement? With me, opponents know I can and will take the case to trial if a reasonable settlement isn’t reached.
When choosing a lawyer, you need to decide if you want to hire someone who will personally handle your case. At many firms, after someone hires a lawyer, his or her case is often immediately assigned to a junior – very inexperienced – member of that law firm. This won’t happen with me. When you hire me, you can expect the following:
- I will personally handle your file.
- I will return your calls within twenty-four hours, even if this means calling you on the weekends or evenings.
- I will keep you informed. This includes sending you a copy of everything I send and receive.
- I will explain what is happening in your case and your options in plain language.
- I will listen to what you have to say. You will always feel comfortable voicing questions and concerns.
You want to make sure that they will be an effective advocate for your interests. With me, you can expect aggressive representation from someone who will not back down from his opponents and who will always fight for the best interests of his clients:
- I am your advocate. I will fight for you.
- I will develop a strategy and plan of action.
- If a reasonable settlement of the dispute can’t be reached, we will proceed to trial.
“You have done an excellent job helping me. Thank you so much.”
“Thank you for everything.”
“Your knowledge, hard work, and confidence got me though a very difficult time in my life. You are an outstanding lawyer that I will recommend to anyone who may need your service. Thank you so much for your service to me and I wish you all the best.”
“Thank you for being passionate about the law.”
“What a relief that I could count on you to ‘have my back’, as you quickly respond to questions, correspondence, and hold up the laws of inheritance. God grant you continued wisdom and endurance.”
“I want to thank you for looking after mom in the settling of the estate. Although the procedure was upsetting to mom, she didn’t want the other family to get away with cheating.”
“Thank you from me, thank you from my wife, and thank you from my son.”
If you are in need of legal assistance, contact me as soon as possible. I offer a free and initial consultation so call me today to learn how I can make a difference for you.